02 August 2010

I'm Obsessed With the Second Picture..

I usually use the summer as an excuse to paint my nails ridiculously bright colors, but lately I have been wanting them something dark, so I finally painted my toes Brand New Skates by OPI. The nails are still Milani Totally 80s Neon right now though.. bright green. We'll see what I choose when I change them. Perhaps this sudden color lust has come from these gorgeous pictures of Bambi, and I love how Daria Werbowy looks here too. And the second picture.. I wish I was her for some reason.
I'm back from playing up north by the way, it was fun!
From cobrasnake, unknown, littleplastichorses, ilovewildfox x4 and refinery29.

2 comments:

www.lawyerwanna.be said...

black nail polish is a must have! xx

NickiLondon said...

I love OPI Brand New Skates! I have it too - love the sparkles.

Come and check out my blog - it's fashion and nail varnish combined!

Nicki

xx

http://fashionnailed.blogspot.com/